Rod's Food Heribvore Blend
*Unfortunately we're not able to ship these foods. Local pick up only.
Herbivores are plant eaters and they need a constant supply of green foods. If your aquarium contains corals and fish, but more herbivores than meat eaters, this is the blend for you. Your corals and meat eaters will get everything they need and your herbivores will get that extra helping of quality plant material that keeps their bodies round and their colors glowing..
Whole shrimp, whole squid, whole oyster, whole clam, whole octopus, perch, scallop, krill, Pacific plankton (like mysis but from the ocean), brine shrimp, fish eggs, green seaweed, red seaweed (raw), purple seaweed (raw), spinach, brocolli, carrot, mini-pellets, baby brine shrimp, rotifers, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids (DHA), and garlic.
- Maximum moisture content: 82%
- Minimum protein: 10.11%
- Minimum fat content: 2.77%
- Maximum fiber content: 0.6%
- Maximum ash content: 1.82%
2- and 6-oz. packages
Herbivore Blend Specs
- Feeds: Reef aquariums that contain several herbivore fish, such as tangs
- Contains: Original Blend ingredients and a large portion of plant material for herbivores
- How to feed: Feed daily, preferably twice a day. Thaw in small amount of tank water and pour into high flow area.