Rod's Food Pacific Plankton
*Unfortunately we're not able to ship these foods. Local pick up only.
PACIFIC PLANKTON BLEND
We all like a little variety in our diets and marine animals are no different. Our Pacific Plankton Blend provides that variety. Pacific plankton is a small species of saltwater krill, similar in size to a large mysis shrimp. Because it’s a saltwater species, the plankton provide high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin. Keep a package of plankton in your freezer for a change of pace.
Pacific plankton (Euphausia sp.), reverse-osmosis water.
- Maximum moisture content: 4.08%
- Minimum protein: 0.3%
- Minimum fat content: 0.67%
- Maximum fiber content: 0.79%
- Maximum ash content: 93.98%
Pacific Plankton Specs
- Feeds: Carnivore reef fish and coral.
- Contains: Small krill animal for diet variety.
- How to feed: Feed occasionally as a diet supplement. Thaw in small amount of tank water and pour into high flow area